How to Buy/Build

Hi! I’m sure this has been asked before, but can someone please point me towards where I could purchase a librerouter, or what parts I should purchase to build my own?

I’ve taken a look at the gitlab files and data sheets, but can’t quite make out what I’m supposed to get.

Thanks!

• Jacob

Thanks @denbox for starting this thread.

In order to order a LibreRouter you need to send an email to librerouter@altermundi.net

You will need to provide:

• quantity
  • shipping address

With that information they will calculate the shipping costs and give you a final
quote so you can make the payment, which at the moment can only
be done by bank transfer. At the time of the order the payment information will be provided.

You can see the package contents here:

Thank you Nico!

I’ve emailed! :slight_smile:

For what it’s worth, I think having purchase / build info more accessible on other parts of the site could increase awareness that this is actually a router someone could buy. I’m a fairly technical person and until I asked you, thought there wasn’t a working current model to buy/build.

Thanks again! Hopefully I can get one and help out with the software efforts.

Thanks @denbox.

I guess that will eventually happen, it is just that we have been too busy working with the communities that approach as a community through prior engagements.

Still it is in our todo list, just not that up high as supporting the first set of deployments (that will eventually make a better LibreRouter :slight_smile: ).